But, Hair loss a common problem these days. Some people are worst sufferer to tremendous hair fall.
Bishalyakarani is on several researches to find out several symptoms for hair loss and how to prevent hair loss easily.
- Tight hairstyles that pull on hair can cause hair to fall out from the root or to break along the stem.
- Sometimes Hair loss is contributed by Hormonal Imbalances or Fungal Infections.
- Hair fall is a common side effect of various Medications.
- Nutritional deficiencies can contribute to hair fall.
- Chronic diseases, High Fever and Severe Flu are other symptoms to hair loss.
- Caustic chemicals, Permanent Hair colors and Perms are some damaging factors to hair.
- Liver problem and Excessive Mental Stress are worst contributor to hair loss.
- Even some people have found working in night shifts results to hair loss.
- Dandruff and Constipation is considered as reasons for hair loss.
There may be several other reasons for your hair fall which people and researchers are experiencing day after day.
Bishalyakarani's motive is to control hair loss with easy and natural home remedy which you can avail or prepare easily.
- Consume a balanced diet enriched with fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid eating too much of fast foods and alcoholic drinks.
- Deal intelligently with stresses and tensions in your life.Relax.Practise several stress management techniques.
- Do exercise regularly and drink a lot of water everyday.
- Before taking any new medicine read about the side effects associated with it. If hair loss is listed request your physician for an alternative which may reduce your chances to hair loss.
- Avoid using harmful chemicals to color your hair. Avoid hair styles which involve pulling and tugging of hair follicles. Try for relaxed hair styles.
- Remember to wash your hair everyday. Keep your hair clean and dry.
- Never comb your hair when it is wet as hair roots are weakest when they are wet.
- Drink coconut water regularly to prevent hair fall.
Home remedies for Hair loss treatment :
- Rub an onion slice on the balding areas of your scalp which is affected worstly due to hair loss, continue rubbing until the area begins to turn red. Next apply some pure honey to soothe and stimulate the area of your scalp.Practise this remedy if possible twice a day in morning and night to treat your hair fall.
- Prepare a mixture with sage tea and apple cider vinegar in equal proportion. Use it daily as a hair rinse.
- Take a cup of mustard oil and add 4 tablespoons of Henna leaves. Once the oil is cooled down filter and store it in a glass bottle. Massage your scalp once every 2 or 3 days in a week with this liquid mixture.
- Grind black pepper seeds and lime to form a paste and apply the paste on the bald areas of your scalp. This can cause a bit irritation which will increase blood circulation to the hair follicles resulting as the promotion to hair growth. Apply this paste regularly for several weeks.
- Prepare a mixture of Dry Neem leaves, shikakai and Indian Gooseberry.Apply the mixture on scalp and leave it at least for 1 hour before washing your hair.
- Massage your scalp and hair gently daily with Coconut oil or Olive oil or Almond oil.
- Apply the white part of a raw egg keep it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with natural shampoo. A mixture of egg white and lemon juice could also be used to strengthen the hair roots.
- Prepare a mixture with equal parts of Almond oil and Basil oil. Apply this oil mixture on your scalp on alternate days. It may benefit your hair.
- Fresh coriander juice can be massaged onto the scalp to reduce hair fall.
- Consumption of Aamla (Indian gooseberry) is a fair remedy to hair loss, take it with warm water early in the morning before breakfast.
- Make a mixture with equal parts of olive oil ,almond oil, castor oil and coconut oil. Then heat the mixture. Apply it on scalp. Keep it at least for 1 hour before washing your hair. Use it regularly. It’s also a good home remedy for dandruff.
- Grind Henna leaves properly and spread the paste on your scalp and hair, keep it for 4-5 hours before washing your hair. Apply this method atleast once in a week.
- Make a paste of cooked black bean and Methi (Fenugreek) seeds. Apply it on your hair 2 to 3 times in a week. This can reduce hair loss and will add volume to your hair.
- A mixture of an equal quantity of fresh Lime juice and Aamla (Indian gooseberry) juice, applying to scalp also stimulates your hair and prevents hair fall.
- Prepare a hair pack by mixing Aamla powder with an Egg. Apply it to your hair and leave for at least 30 minutes. Then wash your hair.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 2 Eggs, with 2 tablespoons each of Aamla, Reetha and Shikakai powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Use it for 3 to 4 times per week.
- Mix soaked Methi (Fenugreek) seeds , shikakai powder, reetha powder, Aamla (Indian gooseberry) powder, dried lemon, and 2 eggs, and grind them to form a paste. Massage this paste onto hair and scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes. After that wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Prepare a mixture of Triphala powder with Aloe Vera and apply it on your hair for a period of 6 months. It has been found that this method stops hair fall as well as promote hair growth.
- Apply coconut milk on your scalp. Ensure to rub the coconut milk into the hair roots. It’s has been found as helpful treatment for hair loss.
- Mix Shikakai powder with water that is drained from the cooked rice and wash your hair with it.
- Boil a few hibiscus flowers in Coconut oil. Filter and use this hair oil to control hair fall.
There are lots more methods for hair treatments.We just shared which has been suggested by several friends as they have found them good to control hair loss.
If you have any suggestions email us or write comments in the box below. We welcome your valuable suggestions. Share it with your friends if you like.
Recommendations both for Men and Women: